CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

HCG Levels

I got the results back from my second hormone test, and the levels are a little bit higher. Yay!!! They are not doubling anymore because at 8-11 weeks, they level out and then start to go down a little bit in the second trimester. I am really excited and can't wait to hear a heartbeat! I always feel so much better then. I am a little shocked that everything is okay, call me a pessimist, but I have been guarded and trying not to get too excited. Well, I am excited now! Now to just get through the morning sickness!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

good news indeed. Glad it's going well. Been thinking about you.
blessings!

Brianna Heldt said...

oh samantha yay!!! i will keep praying for you guys. and how wonderful it will be indeed to hear that little heartbeat.

Kristen Borland said...

yay!!

Jenny Schlenker said...

Samantha, congrats on the new baby! Hope that you are doing well! Love you friend!