CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Random Observations for a Wednesday

-Rachel is still horribly afraid of dogs, but says that cats and elephants are okay.

-Bennett has a hard time writing lower case "m's" but not the capital ones.

-I like the anticipation of change that living in a place with all four seasons offers.

-I read in cycles. Actually, I do any hobby in cycles, knitting, scrapbooking, reading, exercising. I don't do a little bit all the time, I do alot once in a while. (Like how I called exercising a hobby :D)

-I am getting a treadmill tomorrow, so exercising is about to become more than a hobby.

-Jeromy has amazing discipline to get up at 5:30 am to go to the gym.

-Ellie can pick things up now that you put in front of her and like all babies, the item goes straight in the mouth. (I need to buy some new baby chew toys, does anyone know of a company that makes toys that are not from China or certified to not contain harmful chemicals?)

-Someone falls down our stairs or trips coming up them every day. (By someone I mean me, Bennett or Rachel) We are not a family that should live in a multi-level house. Ramblers are our friends! (As in the house, not friends that talk too much.)

-I burn myself at least 6 out of 10 times I use the oven.

-I enjoy cooking.

-I can't come up with anymore observations except our neighbors across the street always have at least 6 vehicles, 2 boats, 1 riding lawn mower, and a delivery truck parked in front of their house. Only 1 lady with one son lives there.

2 comments:

Mystie said...

Try looking at Aunt Frannie's Toys in the Uptown for non-China baby toys; they have a lot of European and wooden toys. :)

Kristen Borland said...

i burn myself on the oven all the time too. i have a permanent scar on my arm because of it. right after that burn i asked for silicone oven gloves for Christmas and got them. the only problem is, they really need to be long enough to go all the way up to my elbow. let me know if you ever find something like that. :)