CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bad Week Too?

What I originally thought was an isolated case of food poisoning has turned into something a little more extended unfortunately. I am still sick and had a pretty bad reoccurance yesterday. I have talked to the midwife, and she is only worried about me getting dehydrated. I am on a water diet with a little bit of dried cereal if I feel hungry until my stomache heals. I think I was trying to force myself to eat on Monday because of the baby which turned into a bad idea on Tuesday. She said not to worry about the baby getting enough nutrition. The baby will get everything she needs whether I am eating or not. The midwife also said that the 2nd trimester is the best time for this type of illness if you are going to get it. Nothing too major is going on with baby development that lack of nutrients will harm. Please pray that I will get better soon and for Jeromy as he is back to taking care of dinner/kids/cleanup when he gets home from work. Poor guy has done his share of house duties these last few months. Thank you in advance for your prayers!

1 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

oh, samantha, how horrible! yes, i was always told too that the baby will get whatever she needs (basically you'll suffer before she does). praying for a swift recovery!